Senin, 28 Oktober 2013


Dialogue


1. In the restaurant
     Waiter             :    May I take order, please?
     Customer        :    Yes, I’d like a hamburger and a large order of french  fries, please.
     Waiter             :    All right. And would you like salad?
     Customer        :    Yes, I’ll have a small salad.
     Waiter             :    Ok. What kind of dressing would you like? We have Apple Pie, Cheesecake and Chocolate Cake.
     Customer        :    Apple Pie.
     Waiter             :    And would you like anything to drink?
     Customer        :    I’d like a large Orange Juice, please.
     Waiter             :    Thank you.
2.  In a shop
     Clerk               :    Can I help you? 
     Customer        :    Yes, I’d like that skirt. How much is that skirt?
     Clerk               :    Which one do you like?
     Customer        :    I’d like the pink ones.
     Clerk               :    It is $50.
     Customer        :    Can I try it on?
     Clerk               :    Yes, what size are you?
     Customer        :    The medium size
     Customer        :    Ok. I’ll take it. Where can I pay it?
     Clerk               :    Over there.
     Customer        :    Thank You.
3.  In an office
     Secretary         :    Good morning, Parker Industries.
     Mr. Tom          :    Hello, may I speak to Mrs. Graham please?
     Secretary         :    I’m sorry. She’s not in. Would you like to leave a message?
     Mr. Tom          :    Yes, please. This is Mr. Tom
     Secretary         :    All right
     Mr. Tom          :    Please tell her the meeting is on Friday at 02.00 A.M.
     Secretary         :    Friday 02.00 A.M.
     Mr. Tom          :    And would you ask her to phone me this afternoon? My number is 356-4031
     Secretary         :    356-403. Yes, Mr. Tom I will give Mr. Graham the message.
     Mr. Tom          :    Thank you. Good bye.
     Secretary         :    Good bye.
4.  In a hotel
     Receptionist    :    Fairway Hotel.  Can I help you?
     Customer        :    I would like a room for tonight.
     Receptionist    :    What kind of room would you like?
     Customer        :    I’d like a single room, please.
     Receptionist    :    Hold on, please....  I’m afraid all our single rooms are reserved.  The only room wehave available is a twin.
     Customer        :    How much for the twin room?
     Receptionist    :    Sixty dollars including tax.
     Customer        :    Does that include breakfast?
     Receptionist    :    No, but breakfast is available in our dining room.
     Customer        :    OK, I’ll take a room for tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



By :
Free Blog Templates